Monday, May 08, 2006

Blogging again... Why We Fight

Well, I'm back. Lets see if I can make this a habit.

I watched a really good movie recently called "Why We Fight"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436971/
http://www.mininova.org/tor/68961

It's mainly about the US military industrial complex, how this was predicted in the 50s by the US president then, Eisenhower.
It's point of view is that the iraq war didn't just pop out of the blue, it's a trend thats always been there. To tell you the truth, a few years ago, I would have considered this just propaganda and crap. I really believed the democracy and freedom bullshit. The war and Bush's 6 years of greatness have been a real eye opener though.

Anyway, if anyone is reading this, try watching the movie and make up your own mind.


I know a lot of people are bored of this topic by now. The problem is that it's not a tv show, that you can just flip the channel on. It's just part of a big worldwide mess thats just getting worse and worse. We're going to be affected by this whether we ignore it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker